- It is about the way you live and think.
- Medical Reference and Photo Image App – FotoMed HD
- VitaCarte, the original Bovine Tracheal Cartilage (BTC)
- How to Cook Brown Rice?
- Fresh Vegetable Juices for Healing Colon Cancer Metastisized to Liver
- Highly Recommended Juicers for Serious Illness
- Japan/China Singers
- Silicon Valley Software Engineer Overcome Advanced Colorectal Cancer
- Dr. Loraine Day Conquered Advanced Breast Cancer
- Dr. Faulkner’s Recovery
Tag Archives: Pancreatic cancer
Hugh Faulkner was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer not long after happily retired as a general practitioner in London, and returned to the countryside outside of Florence, Italy with his wife. He experienced bowel obstruction and food absorption difficulties. So he underwent a surgery to relieve the obstruction but the surgeons made no attempt to remove the cancer. Continue reading